We are excited to announce the release of ActivityTracker 2.5 our biggest update to date!
Here is a summary of the new features in v2.5:
- Rewritten Watch app with a beautiful and smart interface! Contains: Today’s overview, Hourly and Daily stats.
- Watch app Complications (with colors) for at-a-glance stats on your Watch face (Pro version)
- New iMessage extension for easily sharing your achievements directly from iMessage!
- New Hourly control for the main app
- Improved Daily, Weekly and Monthly stats
- The option to set a custom Stride Length for exact mileage
- New Settings menu
- Improved startup tutorial
- The app was localized into the following languages: German, Italian, Spanish & Romanian
- Other bug-fixes and small improvements
New Watch App
The Watch app has been rebuilt from ground up for watchOS 2 and newer. We have added Complications (with colors) for an at-a-glance overview on your Watch face!
The interface has been completely overhauled:
- Today overview with the Steps progress, Active Calories burned, and Distance travelled;
- A beautiful Hourly overview with clever guides so you can approximate the values for a given hour from this little view. Today’s best hour is listed above the hourly overview;
- A redesigned Daily overview for the last 7 days with the best day highlighted on top.
Updated User Interface
We have designed a new, beautiful, Hourly activity view with detailed stats for each hour. You can easily swipe across the screen to see details for each hour.
The Daily, Weekly, and Monthly views have been updated as well, to a more aesthetically pleasing design.
We have also remade the Settings menu to group and accommodate more options like the new option Step Length, for an exact measurement of the distance traveled.
We have added a new companion app for iMessage so you can easily share Today’s overview directly from iMessage. The app is a small widget with today’s stats on it, that you can send as a picture message.
We have completely localized the app, it’s description and screenshots into: German, Italian & Spanish. We have also localized the app into Romanian but unfortunately the App Store does not yet have the option to localize the description and screenshots for Romania.
Other improvements include an updated Startup Tutorial and additional small updates and bug-fixes.
You can download ActivityTracker for iPhone, Apple Watch, and iMessage from the App Store.